Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TV: America's Got Talent

While our dad was running on the treadmill last night, we turned on the television for some classic channel surfing. We flipped to NBC and low-and-behold, America's Got Talent was on. This show was a surprise, we left it on and started watching, to our ultimate horror. (Was that dramatic enough for you???)

The show is sort of an American Idol format show, but with people performing a variety of 'talents' rather than just singing. Like for jugglers, cloggers, ventriloquists, hoochie-dancers, and people with large belly-buttons! This show is ridiculous, and on furthering our research, we were amused and disgusted to find that the show is in its third season.


Quick vote: Stay away. Stay far away.

Aunt Izzie's Wiz-ord: I was on this show once for my amazing ability to impersonate Dolly Pardon. I got kicked out early in the running though because I rolled over and exposed my boobies to the crowd...

No comments: