Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Music: Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg

We first heard Landon Pigg's Single, Falling in Love At a Coffee Shop on a commercial and we instantly loved it. We've given the rest of the songs on this short record a listen and they're alright, but nothing compared to the aforementioned. He's got a really sweet voice and combined with cute/cheesy lyrics and a fun lyrical band, makes for a fun song you'll hum along to all day long! And he's cute too, for a human.


"No one understands me quite like you do,
Through all of the shadowy corners of me.

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop
I love so much.
All of the while I never knew.

I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you.
Yes, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.
I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine,
Now I'm shining too.

Because, oh, because,
I've fallen quite hard over over you."
--Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop


Quick vote: This is a cute song by a cute guy. Good for wedding video background music and something to chew on a bone to.

No comments: