We have to thank our mother's cousin Kirsten for letting us have these lovely reindeer antlers, rather than giving them to her little girl. We got a lot of use out of these!
In the classic tradition of canines and humans the world over, we decided to list our New Year's resolutions for 2010 on this blog. Some of them will be easier to keep than others, but we hope to foster a spirit of self-improvement, encouraging our parents and readers to change as well.
1. Stop licking my armpits.
2. Finish my fight with the German Shepherd in the dog park over who is better, the Kaiser (Yes!) or the Fuhrer (No!). German breeds have a hard time getting along...
3. Stop licking my boobies. My parents have gone through tubes and tubes of booby salve (aka Neosporin) this year. Oh, but they taste so good!
4. Stop looking at kitty porn.
5. Write the next great American novel.
1. Stay cancer free! No more microwaves, cell phones, or eating from uranium deposits.
2. Destroy Cesar Millan...
3. Stay away from all clothes, and my mother who wants to put me in said clothes.
4. Love my daddy, the ultimate alpha male.
5. Spend more time outside sniffing the flowers and finding the perfect spot to daintily dribble some urines.