Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Music: Calling the World by Rooney

Rooney is a catchy, indie-rock band that we've grown to love. We first heard of Rooney on The O.C. when some of the kids go to one of their concerts. Their second cd, Calling the World keeps up the momentum from their first album (Rooney) and we've fallen in love with it.

"Things were so good,
We had a little dream,
A little dream together.
Buy a house, settle down, do our thing.
But you disappeared on me.
And your heart, your heart went missing.
I don't know how to find it.
I don't know where it is.
I don't know where your heart went,
It was here just the other day.
Now it's gone.
I'm gonna call the police.
Call the investigator, the heart investigator."
--When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

"I can't feel my thighs or my hips.
I can't feel my gut or my coccyx.
I don't know yet, I'm not for sure,
I don't know why.

Oh oh oh oh, you got me paralyzed."
--Paralyzed


Quick vote:
We really like this indie pop album, check it out!

No comments: