Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogs: Seriously, So Blessed!

This week's blog came as a recommendation from our mother's cousin Jared. This blog, known as Seriously, so Blessed, is an excellent piece of satire. Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole is your standard 20-something, mother-to-be, over the top, Mormon blogger. She discusses her life with her six week old fetus and her husband Jordan/Jason/Wes/Taylor who's in law/business/medical/dental school. Some of the features of her blog terrify us a little bit, I hope that none of you think of us in this way, after all we're dogs for crying out loud!


"This pic is from three trips to Hawaii ago. This pic rocks. My wife is the shiz."
--
Caption from the above picture

"WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GO TO MORE SCHOOL, unless you want people to start calling you Yawnette. Think about it! Serious! How often do guys whistle and yell "Nice degree!" or shake there heads and say "What adorable knowledge"? EXACTLY."
--To My Searching Sisterz

"THEN we set the universe record for fun by going on a group date to Cheesecake (holy cow, just writing that made me crave it, *INSERT SQUEAL*)! We hit up the Cheese with 45 of our CFF (closest couple-friends) and did our most favorite creative activity...

...

took pics of ourselves pointing at our plates! CRAZY!!!

Also, I'm thinking about becoming a photoGRAPHer."
--A Cheesecake Hair Miracle


Quick vote:
This blog is freaking hilarious, fantastic satire. We love to read it and laugh. But don't worry, we're not laughing at any of you!

Aunt Annie's 50 cents: What's a blog? Holy cow, my butt smells awesome today! Oh, and just my luck it tastes awesome, too. How about them spaniels?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will have you know that I took a bath today. As a refined BRITISH BREED, I am always particular about my personal toilet. In addition, my Victorian sentiments are offended by your continual reference to my personal grooming habits in your blog. Lack of opposable thumbs necessitates the use of licking techniques rather than the use of wiping paper. Unfortunately your tounges are raw from licking each other and thus you are not able to manage your individual cleanliness.

Dearest neices, I will come visit tomorrow and bring Auntie Annie's British Guide to Doggie Etiquette. Your education is certainly lacking the refinement I expect from the bitches in our family.